Translate

Monday, July 23, 2018

Me or Ocean?

Me or Ocean?


I picture myself as an ocean.Ocean are not only wide but deep,just as my mind.I always thought everything deeply.Even,i always confused about what i was think about too.I also thought about everything,anything,anytime,anywhere.Same like ocean,my mind is endless.

On the ocean,there is a lot of marine plants and also sea animals who really incredible,but not everyone know that.Many people only want know about ocean but not what is inside it.It was exactly like me.People who really know me ,is the one who pay attention more to me.

Most of people can only see me outside.People say that i was stubborn and fierce,but they didn't know about who really am i.On the outside,i look grumpy but people didn't know that there was regret behind every anger that i have.
My personality that people know was a one hundred percent different from my real personality.

Same like the ocean,if someone already destructive me then it will not be able to return as before.I am a difficult person to forget every problem.Forgive is the most hard word in my life.I know that it wasn't good at all.But,i believed that only time can heal.

Like ocean,if someone already contaminate it,it will be hard to return as before.But it doesnt mean the ocean can not be better if fixed.



No comments:

Post a Comment